29 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Let's play the blame game





On a bathroom wall I wrote :
"I'd rather argue with you than to be with someone else" 
I took a piss and dismiss it and went and found somebody else
Fuck arguing harvesting the feelings, I'd rather be by my fucking self
Till about 2am and I call back and I hang up and start to blame myself
Somebody help !
You weren't perfect but you made life worth it
Stick around, real feelings might surface
Been a long time since I spoke to you in a bathroom gripping you up fuckin and choking you
What the hell was I supposed to do
I know you aint getting this type of dick from that local dude
And if you are I hope you are have a good time
Cause I definitely be having mine

And I was satisfied being in love with the lie
And who to blame, you to blame, me to blame
For the pain and it poured every time it rained
Let's play the blame game...

Things used to be, now they not
Anything but us is who we are
Disguising ourselves as secret lovers
We've become public enemies
We walk away like strangers in the street
Gone for eternity
We erased one another
So far from where we came
With so much of everything, how do we leave with nothing
Lack of visual empathy equates the meaning of L-O-V-E
Hatred and attitude tear us entirely

Let's play the blame game, I love you, more
Let's play the blame game for sure.
Let's call her names, names, I hate you, more.
Let's call her names, names, for sure.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder